Night Owl Night Owl

it made me laugh so hard, this should be the music video for kavinsky ''nightcall''!! i love it!

The INFRINGERS | Imminent Danger (episode 4) The INFRINGERS | Imminent Danger (episode 4)

i am getting to love t!his show. the short format work for me! the'' toronto ward'' made me laugh so hard ( i live next to toronto)! i will continue to watch the INFRINGERS!

RocketAdrift responds:

Haha that's awesome! Thanks

Dragon Ball V Sonic Dragon Ball V Sonic

i loved it, the animation parts and fights were well done; on the other had the music was to agressive for me and some part were a little bit to long . nice job!

Stainville Episode 4 Stainville Episode 4

This is fun to watch, disturbing also. The fact that it is not like anything i have ever seen make me want to watch the first 3 episodes. The only thing that bug me is that not every scene has the same animation level. Some are really well animated and other are normal. The intro is a good example of how good you can animate!! NIce JOB!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

The intro is supposed to be fancy because it's a hook. The varying quality of animation is supposed to make it funny.

Armando the shark Armando the shark

i loved it, really funny and well done!

Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

There is a lot of rhytme in this, and the way you animated some of my childhood favorite characters reminded me why i love cartoon so much!! You ROCK!! really creative work in my opinion.

Spiderman in the Kawaii W Spiderman in the Kawaii W

i enjoyed the animation style and the rhytme of your movie! It is famous character in your own style and the frame speed is perfect and really fluid. Also funny, it help a lot :) the background are simple but contrast well with the character layer. A lot of angle are depict! Nice JOB!

Initial D-ouche Initial D-ouche

nice animation even if i would have enjoy a much longer one! Funny also!!! great dramatisation based on a true story :)

Beyond The Teeth Beyond The Teeth

I love the visual style & Narration of your video. In an era were everything is done by computers, i enjoyed the fact that you took the time to do a collage with all the layers involve! the rhytme of the montage was a little too slow for my taste that is the only reason why i took half a star. NICE JOB!

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

C'est vraiment une belle évolution depuis l'époque du ''mensuhell''. Ton style narratif a toujours été cinématographique, mais la c'est du bonbon pour les yeux! En couleur ou en noir et blanc ça reste efficace, mais j'ai un faible pour ton style en couleur! Tu mérites tes views depuis le temps que tu t'applique au projet ''miss dynamite''
I love your stuff !