Dragon Ball V Sonic Dragon Ball V Sonic

i loved it, the animation parts and fights were well done; on the other had the music was to agressive for me and some part were a little bit to long . nice job!

Stainville Episode 4 Stainville Episode 4

This is fun to watch, disturbing also. The fact that it is not like anything i have ever seen make me want to watch the first 3 episodes. The only thing that bug me is that not every scene has the same animation level. Some are really well animated and other are normal. The intro is a good example of how good you can animate!! NIce JOB!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

The intro is supposed to be fancy because it's a hook. The varying quality of animation is supposed to make it funny.

Armando the shark Armando the shark

i loved it, really funny and well done!

Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

There is a lot of rhytme in this, and the way you animated some of my childhood favorite characters reminded me why i love cartoon so much!! You ROCK!! really creative work in my opinion.

Spiderman in the Kawaii W Spiderman in the Kawaii W

i enjoyed the animation style and the rhytme of your movie! It is famous character in your own style and the frame speed is perfect and really fluid. Also funny, it help a lot :) the background are simple but contrast well with the character layer. A lot of angle are depict! Nice JOB!

Initial D-ouche Initial D-ouche

nice animation even if i would have enjoy a much longer one! Funny also!!! great dramatisation based on a true story :)

Beyond The Teeth Beyond The Teeth

I love the visual style & Narration of your video. In an era were everything is done by computers, i enjoyed the fact that you took the time to do a collage with all the layers involve! the rhytme of the montage was a little too slow for my taste that is the only reason why i took half a star. NICE JOB!

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

C'est vraiment une belle évolution depuis l'époque du ''mensuhell''. Ton style narratif a toujours été cinématographique, mais la c'est du bonbon pour les yeux! En couleur ou en noir et blanc ça reste efficace, mais j'ai un faible pour ton style en couleur! Tu mérites tes views depuis le temps que tu t'applique au projet ''miss dynamite''
I love your stuff !

Gotta catch 'em all Gotta catch 'em all

short but effective! I enjoyed it a lot. It's not the coolest animation in the world, but the comedy value is perfect to my taste.

GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB! GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB!

The rhytme, the various styles & the fact that you all love Garfield like me is one of the reason I give you five stars. This project is fun to watch and the ''beavis/butthead'' was a nice surprise for me. Well done to you all & I see and enjoy your individual work!!!!