All 89 art Reviews

tetsuo tetsuo

Nicely done!

Consequence Wide Eyes Consequence Wide Eyes

you have great skills, i am submitting your name for the art portal.

Canine-Bites responds:

Thank you. I'll try not to disappoint.

What the fuck is a gnome? What the fuck is a gnome?

sublime style and colors! visually impressive!

sugarpolyp responds:

Thanks!

Lenora getting raped Lenora getting raped

the skills you have are getting better with each drawing!

ttrop responds:

haha you think so? thanks i do try to get better

Widowmaker Widowmaker

This is your best work to this day in my humble opinion!

ttrop responds:

thanks it really depends on how much time i decided to take, most are 4 hours while this one took like 10 hours maybe more

Madness equilibrium Madness equilibrium

I love your style! Oldschool and refreshing at the same time!!

Betta Betta

This is acrylic? it feel like it! This is the best painting of a fish i have seen yet, i love the texture, color and style you gave it!!!

Dead Fist Monkey Fist (DFMF) Dead Fist Monkey Fist (DFMF)

This is diabolicly good!!

Hermit...PFFT...Crab! Hermit...PFFT...Crab!

I love your concept and the way you design it! There is a lot of details involved and the color is made in the 90's sundergroud style i feel but in a commercial way to be accessible. It would be nice to see a backgroud but as you said it; made for a t-shirt!

UrnSudden responds:

Thanks for the review! ah!
I feel like I was kind of torn between trying for a bubbly pseudo-realistic style (around the larger claw) and the--as you said-- 90's underground bold-lined works (pretty much everywhere else). When i made this i was using a... I think it was a 5 or 6 year old Wacom Bamboo pen tablet. Needless to say they've come a long way in these years, and I'm hoping to pick up a mid-tier intuos or a cintiq rather than get a replacement Bamboo (now a "low tier" intuos) and actually put some "balls-deep" effort into some things, haha. I'm glad it turned out alright though :D thank you

ZcY8€r Cvt!-PentinG.CGFPI ZcY8€r Cvt!-PentinG.CGFPI

I love the look of this, it is different of your usual stuff, but i like the format and Painting style used in this one! There is a lot of details and layers on it but it is all blending well. Great exploration of form, symbol, font and color.