Dragon Ball V Sonic Dragon Ball V Sonic

i loved it, the animation parts and fights were well done; on the other had the music was to agressive for me and some part were a little bit to long . nice job!

Stainville Episode 4 Stainville Episode 4

This is fun to watch, disturbing also. The fact that it is not like anything i have ever seen make me want to watch the first 3 episodes. The only thing that bug me is that not every scene has the same animation level. Some are really well animated and other are normal. The intro is a good example of how good you can animate!! NIce JOB!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

The intro is supposed to be fancy because it's a hook. The varying quality of animation is supposed to make it funny.

Armando the shark Armando the shark

i loved it, really funny and well done!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

You got me on this one! Man i was trying to kick the one i pass by until i got stop by the zombie gang!!! The visual of the game is cool, put the music when i died was even cooler. I will play more of this as soon as i can, cause i am lock in story mode for now. Zombie and Segway is a creative combination i've never saw before!

Winter Bus Driver Winter Bus Driver

I was bad at driving in this game, but this is a perfect game for me. I'm in the snow in Montreal now, so this game make me feel at home! I love the music theme (it have a 80's vibe) .The fact that we see the game from the air make it like the old GTA on playstation. It a nice desing and it have a realistic style of driving (i was game over with my first human kill) . I love that i can choose my bus color too. NICE JOB !

Streets (Instrumental) Streets (Instrumental)

the old school sound of this is awsome! i love your scratch, it is a perfect match for this type of beat, the LP record sound included and the bassline make me feel like in the early 90's! Also the last 3 seconds in the song is a nice touch for an ending!

Promethicus responds:

BlackGold BlackGold

This is hot!!! Nice team you make with your brother! Cool rhytme and flow.

UselessTalent responds:

Thank you for dropping the review, glad you liked it

billydutty billydutty

Did you produce and rap on ''billydutty''? If you did im f***ing impress with your style!!! If nt ,this song still goes in my favorite!

Promethicus responds:

thanks man, my good friend renegade is the one rapping his verse, I used the accapella and made this beat to go with it. :) thanks again man this is a couple years old but still one of my favorites

Consequence Wide Eyes Consequence Wide Eyes

you have great skills, i am submitting your name for the art portal.

Canine-Bites responds:

Thank you. I'll try not to disappoint.

What the fuck is a gnome? What the fuck is a gnome?

sublime style and colors! visually impressive!

sugarpolyp responds:

Thanks!

Lenora getting raped Lenora getting raped

the skills you have are getting better with each drawing!

ttrop responds:

haha you think so? thanks i do try to get better