Night Owl Night Owl

it made me laugh so hard, this should be the music video for kavinsky ''nightcall''!! i love it!

The INFRINGERS | Imminent Danger (episode 4) The INFRINGERS | Imminent Danger (episode 4)

i am getting to love t!his show. the short format work for me! the'' toronto ward'' made me laugh so hard ( i live next to toronto)! i will continue to watch the INFRINGERS!

RocketAdrift responds:

Haha that's awesome! Thanks

Dragon Ball V Sonic Dragon Ball V Sonic

i loved it, the animation parts and fights were well done; on the other had the music was to agressive for me and some part were a little bit to long . nice job!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

You got me on this one! Man i was trying to kick the one i pass by until i got stop by the zombie gang!!! The visual of the game is cool, put the music when i died was even cooler. I will play more of this as soon as i can, cause i am lock in story mode for now. Zombie and Segway is a creative combination i've never saw before!

Winter Bus Driver Winter Bus Driver

I was bad at driving in this game, but this is a perfect game for me. I'm in the snow in Montreal now, so this game make me feel at home! I love the music theme (it have a 80's vibe) .The fact that we see the game from the air make it like the old GTA on playstation. It a nice desing and it have a realistic style of driving (i was game over with my first human kill) . I love that i can choose my bus color too. NICE JOB !

Squall Squall

well done, straight to the point on a beautiful instrumental!

LOOPERAMA LOOPERAMA

i love the outro transition! nice vibe.

Streets (Instrumental) Streets (Instrumental)

the old school sound of this is awsome! i love your scratch, it is a perfect match for this type of beat, the LP record sound included and the bassline make me feel like in the early 90's! Also the last 3 seconds in the song is a nice touch for an ending!

Promethicus responds:

Hyper Light Drifter Fanart Hyper Light Drifter Fanart

i really like how beautiful and well colored this is!

DicoBurdova responds:

oh thank you! ^^

tetsuo tetsuo

Nicely done!

Consequence Wide Eyes Consequence Wide Eyes

you have great skills, i am submitting your name for the art portal.

Canine-Bites responds:

Thank you. I'll try not to disappoint.